Tuesday, August 6, 2019

More Pop Up Kids Cards with New Karen Burniston Dies


My grandson and many kids love trains and so the new Train Pivot Panels and Train Elements dies are perfect for kids cards as I show in my newest video here. Check out what happens when the card is opened:


The recipient will be delighted with the pop up train with a cute pig conductor saying Happy Birthday! Here is a close up of that sweet conductor: 
I show in the new video how easy these cards are to make with this fabulous new release of dies from Karen Burniston. And here is a bonus pop up train card I made for a sweet little girl who loves unicorns:





All the dies used in this girl's version are from Karen Burniston and I used  the Horse, Unicorn and Zebra die set to make the sparkly unicorn. 

I am entering the 2nd card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

No comments: