Thursday, August 15, 2019

Family Is Love Photo Collage Pop Up Card


As I have been sharing all week here on my blog and on my YouTube channel, my favorite of the new summer release of dies from Karen Burniston is the Photo Collage Pop-up Die. First of all- take a look at the clips on these family photos on the front of the card! They look just like the real clips and are created with dies from this brilliant set! But the real magic happens when the card is opened:



I made another card like this and had a brilliant idea to use cork paper to make a bulletin board for the front:


Still photos just don't do these cards justice, so I filmed a mini movie to show you how cool this photo collage pop up is:


If you missed the earlier photo collage pop up cards I posted or want a link to the video, just scroll down here and see all the photo collage cards I posted this week.

No comments: