Monday, August 12, 2019

Video - Pop Up Holiday Cards with Karen Burniston Photo Collage Dies


My favorite die in the newest release from Karen Burniston is the Photo Collage Pop-up die set and if you watch my newest video here you will see why. A whole collage of photos or die cuts or whatever you choose pops up when the card is opened. Still photos just do not do these cards justice, so I do recommend you watch the video and see my samples and how easy it is to make these impressive interactive cards. I show how easy it is to make this Christmas card:



The front is simple with a pretty die sentiment from Tonic Studios. But just look at the 8 rectangles that pop up when the card is opened! (My light box is just not big enough to show this card opened:( But I do show it step by step in the new video here. Here is a closer look at the inside of this card with all my Christmas wishes for you:


I love to make Halloween cards for kids of all ages and who wouldn't love to get one like this? 





Again a really simple front with patterned two sided cardstock that opens to six Halloween panels all made with KB dies. Here is a closer look at the pop up:


It is way better to see the pop up collage in the video so you can see it pop up when the card is opened. I chose to have 6 rectangles in this card but you have the option of as many as 8 and as few as 4. Be sure to stop back later this week as I am going to share two more photo collage cards I made with this innovative fun die set!

I am entering the first card in the Anything Goes challenge at Scrapy Land and the Add A Die challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday. 

No comments: