Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Bright Rosa Snowflake Panel Dies for Any Celebration


As I share in my newest video, the new Bright Rosa Snowflake Panel die is perfect for holiday cards and for any season or reason which makes it very versatile and stretches our die cutting dollars! I created two shaker cards with this die set and I share them in the video. On both cards I cut the snowflake panel our with it's outer die and layered it over a back piece with a hexagon cut out for the shaker elements. The hexagon die is part of the Hexagon Card die set from Bright Rosa's newest release and "Celebrate" is a from Karen Burniston. I filled the shaker with butterflies and beads and finished the card with my favorite gems from Gina Marie Designs. Here is a look with the butterflies and bead and my Christmas version all shook up:



For this Christmas shaker card, I die cut the Snowflake Panel die in dark green over Tonic's Gold Luxury Embossed Card. I added the die cut words from the new Christmas Words die set also from Bright Rosa and some white sparkly gems from Gina Marie Designs. Inside the shaker are green gems and beads. Here is another view of this 5 x 7 Christmas shaker card: 

To see more cards for any season or reason with these great new dies, check out my newest video here.

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

These cards are great too!