Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Huge Favor to Ask Of My Blog Followers


I am a finalist in a design team contest I really want to win. Can you go here on Facebook:


which should lead you right to my light up lantern card and post a comment saying: MY VOTE #7? I would appreciate it!

If that link for some reason does not work, please go to the Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/shopscrapbook101  AND look for the post that starts out: "Here is Round Two submissions for the Design Team Contest" with a bunch of pictures. Click on the pix and arrow through to mine (#7 lantern card) and leave a comment there: "My vote #7". Unless of course you think one of the others deserves your vote more:) 

The two with the most votes will be chosen. The deadline is Christmas Eve night. Only one vote per person but if you can get kids or friends to vote too, that would be awesome!

Thanks and Merry Christmas! Karen