Monday, December 14, 2020

Video - Pop Up, Box and Fun Fold Cards With Dies and Stamps


I love to make interactive and pop up cards and in my new video I share bunch of pop up and box cards with dies from several new companies I have recently discovered. 


This is the card I make in the video and I show how easy it is to make with a new die set from Scrappy Tails called the Slimline Pop Up. I love to make slimline cards and pop up cards so of course I could not resist this die set! 


Happy Spring and the slimline hills are dies from Karen Burniston, "Sending Hugs" is by Sue Wilson and the cute bunnies are from Impression Obsession. Here is another slimline pop up card I made with the Scrappy Tails die: 



I had a new set of cute animals stamps from Penny Black and a perfect set of sentiment stamps for these days from My Favorite Things called I Miss Your Hugs so I decided to make a card combining those stamps with the Slimline Pop Up Die Set from Scrappy Tails. I used two sided cardstock to make the card base but when it was done, I wished I had used a stronger weight cardstock, so that is a tip for you if you get this die set.


Scrappy Tails also has an A7 sized pop up box die with a bunch of decorative pieces and also an unique A7 Pop Up Spring Mechanism Die that I show in the video here. That spring mechanism die means the box card will spring up and open when the card is taken out of the envelope! I used several more of those perfect stamps from My Favorite Things on the front and back of this card along with a favorite "Miss Your Face" die from Dies...to Die For on this fun box card. Here are a couple more pictures of different views:



As usual I had so much fun making pop up box and fun fold cards with my new dies and stamps I didn't stop with just three. I show many more cards and how to make a pop up slimline and how a box card can spring open in the new video here. There is an offer to share the perfect size rubber bands and one of my cards in my video, so be sure to watch and comment for that prize I am offering. 

No comments: