Tuesday, December 15, 2020

More Fun Fold Cards with Dies...To Die For Dies From My Newest Video


I recently discovered a new die company called Dies...To Die For available at Shopscrapbook101.com and am having so much fun creating cards with their dies! In my newest video here, I share pop up and fun fold cards and one of my favorites is this slimline bridge card with an acetate front where I floated sparkly musical notes. The shoes were die cut out of black and gold sparkly cardstock with a Shoes - Dancing die and the art easel is also a Dies...to Die For die. I created the sparkly background with Bubblegum pink Glitz Glitter Gel from Gina K Designs and Therm O Web through a stencil called Burst from Artplorations (a division of Stamplorations.) Here is another view of the slimline bridge card with an acetate front:




I think we will all be glad when a new year dawns and this is the front of another of the pop up cards I share in the video. "It's a New Year" was created with a beautiful layered die from Dies...to Die For and a gorgeous sunrise paper from Divinity Designs. The inside has a fun Pop and Swap surprise created with a die set from Karen Burniston: 


Good riddance to 2020 and Hello to 2021! The years are also dies from Dies...To Die For, the stars were created with a die set from Crealies and an older punch. The funny saying is a free digital stamp from Taylored Expressions. 


My last fun fold card from my newest video is a center stairstep card I made with some fun new wrapping paper dies from Dies...To Die For saying "That's a Wrap" (printed on computer) and "Goodbye 2020 - Nobody Likes You" (another free digital sentiment from Taylored Expressions.)

I hope my cards have inspired you to watch the video and try some of these awesome new dies I have shared! 

No comments: