Monday, December 21, 2020

Video- Easy To Make Kite, Book and Men's Suit Fun Fold Cards


I love to make fun fold cards and in my newest video I share easy ways to make kite cards, a men's suit card and a book easel card. I search Pinterest and Facebook groups all the time for new ideas to try and save them on my Pinterest boards to give them a try when I have time. 


Kite cards look like they should be easy to make but I couldn't figure them out until I found this tutorial here. I show in the video just how easy it is to make a folding kite shaped card. "Soar" is a favorite die from Suzanne Cannon and Quietfire Design, and below I show a kite on a slimline card:



I found a tutorial on line here with instructions on how to make a men's shirt card. I own a very cool die set from Creative Expressions with the pocket and shirt and tie so I used them but the tutorial does show how to make a men's shirt card without them. 


This is the book easel fun fold card I show how to make in the new video. I learned how to make the card that looks like a book in this tutorial. The fun fold is easy and makes a beautiful book card to send to cheer someone. "Wishing You Well" is a favorite sentiment die from Sue Wilson. Here is another version of this book easel fun fold:


The flowers were created with a die from Paper Roses. The sentiment strips are from Simon Says Stamp, the designer paper is from Divinity Designs and I added some gems from Gina Marie Designs. 

I had great fun making these fun fold cards and show in the new video that they are not hard to make. Thanks for your visit today and your support of my YouTube channel and videos!


No comments: