Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Slimline and A2 Sized Cards For all Seasons From My Newest Video


I admit I am die cut crazy and I have recently purchased a bunch of new slimline dies, so I had great fun creating cards for many types of celebrations with the new dies. I show all of these cards and more in my newest video here. I just received this pretty Wrapped Up in a Bow slimline die from Kat Scrappiness and this card shows how easy it is to make an elegant Christmas card with it. The sentiment die is from Sue Wilson. But in the new video, I also show how to stretch our crafty dollars by making other cards with the slimline dies. Here are a masculine and an A2 sized Joy Fold version with this same die:








This is a fun slimline card I made with Tutti Designs Slimline Stars Background die. I cut the die out with yellow, black and white for other cards I made and previously blogged, so I created one more card with the top yellow on black, the bottom black on yellow and added some white sparkly stars for interest. The strip sentiment is from Paper Roses.

I am entering the first card in the Fun With Dies challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

No comments: