Thursday, December 10, 2020

Many More Slimline and A2 Sized Cards with Slimline Dies From My Newest Video


I admit I am die cut crazy and have recently purchased some really cool slimline dies. In my newest video here, I share many slimline cards with these awesome dies and also how to stretch our crafty dollars by making other sized cards with them as well. This elegant slimline wedding card was made with a new die from Tutti Designs called Oriental Background 2. "Love" is from Penny Black and the scripty layered always was cut with a die from Tonic Studios. But what if you wanted a very cool A2 sized birthday card? 


I often look at the cut out pieces from a die cut on a card I just finished and wonder what I can do with them on another card. The very dark brown on the card above had a pretty purple on the other side so I cut the Oriental Frame down, attached it to an A2 sized kraft cardbase and glued in a pattern of pieces from the die cuts. I also added some patterned paper left overs from the slimline card above and  then popped up a funny sentiment strip from Simon Says Stamp.




I love the new Elegant Snowflake Slimline Die from Whimsy Stamps and admit I saw a card on line with the gold and black color scheme which convinced me to buy the die and CASE the card. I also like the navy and blue version- so classy! The extra snowflakes are from the same Whimsy Stamps die set and the sentiment stickers are from Stamplorations. But once again, you do not have to make slimline cards with slimline dies:


On my last card from the new video, I cut that gorgeous Elegant Snowflake Slimline die out of iridescent mirror card from Tonic Studios and attached it to the side of a square card over a pretty snowflake dp. The sentiment is from Sue Wilson and I added some pretty gems from Gina Marie Designs.

1 comment:

Crafting with Jeanne said...

Hi Karen, I saw your card on the SSS challenge and was curious about the snowflake die BECAUSE I LOVED IT! I am really trying to cut down on how many products I am buying because it's out of control. LOL Anyway, so glad I came to visit because it turns out you love that Whimsy die, too! I might have to put it in my cart and wait for next month :)