Thursday, December 3, 2020

Two Winter Shaker Cards With New Products


I am sharing a couple new shaker cards I made with new holiday products before it is too late to show Christmas cards. I love pinpoint cover dies that add such fun easy texture to a card and on the card above I used the new Memory Box Snowflake Pinpoint Plate for the card background. Inside my mug (made with a Gina Marie Designs die) are chocolate, candy and marshmallow shaker bits from Maker Forte. The warm wishes border die is from Memory Box and I used a  brand new sentiment die from Sue Wilson on the inside of this sweet winter card: 



I foiled the front of this shaker card with a new Many Flakes Toner Design sheet from Unity and Therm O Web called Snow Many Flakes and cut a snowflake opening (die from Impression Obsession) for my shaker. The JOY and snowflake are dies from WPlus9. Inside the shaker are pastel snowflakes and Snowy Day II sequins from Kat Scrappiness. I love to make shaker cards and was happy to get a chance to make a couple more holiday cards with these great products.

I am entering the 2nd card in the Christmas challenge at Dies R US and the first card in Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Fun with Dies.

3 comments:

Jane Luxem said...

Fun cards, Karen!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Both are wonderful.

laurie said...

Pretty cards!! Love them both. Thanks for joining us at Dies R Us Challenge!