Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Merry Christmas Fun Handmade Gifts


I wanted to make a couple small handmade gifts for some dear friends and I saw a tp snowman on a Facebook group and adapted it for these fun gifts perfect for 2020. I used washi tape, googly eyes and punched circles and a triangle for this easy but fun tp gift. 


I also found a tutorial for paper pine cone ornaments here and made a bunch to give for small gifts. I simply had to fold the designer paper squares and pin them onto a styrofoam oval. I added a "Hugs" heart created with a die from Poppy Stamps, some berries and leaves, and a ribbon to hang the ornaments on the Christmas tree. 

I am entering the pinecones in the Anything But a Card challenge at Poppy Stamps. 

I hope your Christmas is blessed and the New Year finds us all happy and healthy and able to share hugs and visits!

5 comments:

Barbara said...

You always come up with great ideas...with cards and outside of cards.... thank you for sharing!
Barbara

Kim S said...

What a fun idea for the toilet paper!! And the pine cones are fabulous! I love the hugs heart with them. Thank you for playing along with us at Poppystamps.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wow! These are amazing!

Craftychris said...

These are soooooo clever! The snowman is so fun and the pinecones are beautiful! I hope your Christmas was fabulous. Take care and stay safe xxx

Sue McRae said...

Your snowman is so fun and I love the elegant pine cones! So many possibilities with all the patterned paper out there! Thanks for joining us at Poppystamps this month!