Monday, December 7, 2020

Video - Slimline Dies For A2 and Slimline Cards For All Seasons and Celebrations




I love to make slimline cards with slimline dies, but also like to  find ways to stretch my crafty dollars, and in my newest video I share many slimline cards but also A2 cards made with slimline dies. I also show non-holiday cards made with holiday slimline dies. 


My favorite of the new slimline dies I recently received is the Slimline Branch Frame Die from Dies...to Die For at ShopScrapbook101.com. I thought we would all like the idea of a bright and hopeful 2021 and I created this double easel slimline card with that in mind. The lanterns, sentiment and 2021 are also dies from Dies...to Die For and look at what happens when the "push here" button is pushed: 


The lantern lights up using an EZ Light from Pear Blossom Press! I love how this card turned out, but what if you wanted an A2 sized card?


In the new video, I show how to adjust the Slimline Branch Frame to an A2 size and also how to make this double easel card. All the dies on this card are from Dies...to Die For and here is another view of this card: 


I love ugly Christmas sweaters - they just make me smile! This slimline easel card started with the Plaid 2 Slimline Background Die from Dies...to Die For cut twice and layered together. Then I cut three sweaters and decorated them with other dies from the same set and the Decorate the Tree die set, and added the layered sentiment die (all from Dies...to Die For.) Here is a look at this slimline easel card from the side and the inside:



I show many many more cards in the new video so I hope you take a few minutes and watch it here. Thanks for your visit today and your support of my blog and YouTube channel!

I am entering the first card in the Fun With Dies challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.






No comments: