Thursday, August 25, 2022

Fabulous Folded Flip-Flap Cards From Paper Wishes For My Grandsons!


I have a subscription to the monthly Fabulous Folded Cards and late last month I received the Flip-Flap Card Die Set that does this:


Isn't that fun?! (If you get this blogpost by email subscription, for some reason those don't show my videos like this one showing the action when opened, so go to the actual blogpost to see it. And THANKS for subscribing!) And the cards are so easy to make that I made one for each grandson. Here is what Nate is getting inside of his: 


The popsicle die and stamps are from Impression Obsession. We love to make s'mores at our son's lake house, so I made this card for my other grandson:



The Smiley S'more die is from Lawn Fawn and the perfect sentiments are once again from Impression Obsession (IO). 

Even though this was last month's subscription box die set, you can choose to buy any of the very reasonably priced Fabulous Folded Cards die sets anytime even without a subscription. I save 10% and get a surprise in the mail each month so I am happy to subscribe. 

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your cards are so well done filled with fun!