Monday, August 22, 2022

Lot's and Lots Of Pillar Cardz with Video and Big Announcement!

Today I am so excited to announce I am going to be part of the Crealies design team, and I am  sharing my first video and cards today here and on their blog! I have been a huge fan of  the unique and innovative dies at Crealies for quite some time now and will be creating a new video each month for them. 


The August release at Crealies is full of many unique dies and gorgeous butterflies, but the die set that intrigued me the most was the set called A Lot of Pillar Cards. For the new video here, I created single, triple, double column, surprise pop up, square and easel pillar cards.  This pink triple pillar birthday card with the Varia Swallowtail butterfly is one of my favorites. To see how easy it is to use the A Lot of Pillar Cards die set to make a triple pillar card, be sure to watch the video. Here is another view of this triple pillar card:


Another fun idea to try with the A Lot Of Pillars die set is to make an easel card like this one with the large Swallowtail Butterfly die: 



I did a partial die cut of the large Swallowtail butterfly to create the easel which is held up by two pillars and decorated with more butterflies from the Set of Three Butterflies #6. Of course all the dies used in these cards are linked below. And if you would like to see how to make an easel card just like this one step by step, watch last week's video here.

You can see many more cards made with these dies from the August release in the new video out today. I hope all my cards encourage you to give these ideas and products a try. 

Crealies Dies/Stansen:


    









1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Congratulations on your new design team post! Your cards are awesome.