Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Tonic Studios Designer's Choice Safety Deposit Box Pop Up Treat Boxes


Oh my- I just received my new Tonic Studios Designer's Choice Safety Deposit Box pop up treat box and look at what these boxes do:


Isn't that fun?! (If you get this blogpost by email subscription, for some reason those don't show my videos like this one showing the action when opened, so go to the actual blogpost to see it. And THANKS for subscribing!) 

I made this one to fill with candy for my grandson, and here is a look at what pops up inside:


This Dancin' Ghost above and the Dancin' Gnome below are both new dies from Spellbinders, and the legs swing back and forth to dance- too cute! Here are some more views of the Christmas version:



The gnomie sentiment stamp on the front of the Christmas version is from Picket Fence and the little gnome is from Karen Burniston. The spooky Happy Halloween die is an older one from Tonic Studios.

Tonic Studios USA is coming out with more and more dies like these Designer's Choices, so keep an eye out for more designs and videos too! 

I am entering the Christmas box in the Christmas challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday. 

No comments: