Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Stencils and Dies With Gilders Paste Wax


Another beautiful way to use Gilders Paste Wax is to apply it through stencils as I did on this card and the next one from my newest video. On both I started with debossed background dies from Memory Box and on this one I applied bronze Gilders Paste Wax through a stencil from Gina K Designs. 


This dragonfly stencil is from A Colorful Life Designs and on both cards I added embellishments also colored with Gilders Paste Wax. 


The Gilders Paste Wax when applied to cardstock embossed with 3D embossing folders (and regular embossing folders too) is so pretty all you need to do is add a die cut and the result is a gorgeous card. I used a Simon Says Stamp embossing folder and highlighted one of the flowers with a die from Birch Press Designs called String Art Circle Collage. I am going to decide later if I should add a sentiment to these cards including the next one which features a new die from Tutti Designs called Rose Frame and an Altenew embossing folder:



This card features a pretty 3D embossing folder from Sizzix and Tim Holtz called Swirls with Bronze Gilders Paste Wax on the top portion. The vase and flowers are dies from Dies...To Die For and I added African Silver wax over the embossing on the vase. 

I had sooo much fun playing with the Gilders Paste Wax on background and cards, I have more to share and will do so on Thursday here on my blog. In the meantime to see all the cards and how to use this amazing wax, watch the new video here.

No comments: