Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Kat Scrappiness Halloween Shaker Slimline Card


I love to make shaker cards and also slimline cards so I had great fun making this card with dies from the new release at Kat Scrappiness. My favorite of the new dies in this release is the Jack-O-Lantern/Pumpkin Shaker die set and I used it on both sides of this shaker card. As you can see you can choose to make a shaker or not and you could also choose to make a pumpkin that is not for Halloween. Inside the shaker I added sequins from "Going Batty" from Kat Scrappiness as well as some other beads. This slimline card opens this way:


Isn't that fun?! The layered Spooky Word Boo is a new die from this release at Kat Scrappiness too. Here is how it looks when the other flap is lifted:


I am going to write my message on the pumpkin on the right. I hope you will check out all the new products at Kat Scrappiness and have a crafty fun week!

No comments: