Wednesday, October 12, 2022

This Technique is De Boss!


I love how all the cards I made with this technique using the debossed side of a 3D embossing folder and bright inks as I show in my new video here. The card features a Simon Says Stamp 3D embossing folder, a sentiment from Sue Wilson and Picked Raspberry, Cracked Pistachio and Black Soot Distress Oxide inks.


Wow- right?! The embossing folder on this lovely card is from Lisa Horton Crafts and I used Twisted Citron and Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide and Ground Expresso Distress Inks.


One more Christmas card for my stash made with a Sizzix 3D embossing folder, Mermaid Lagoon and Wilted Violet Distress Oxide inks and Chopped Sapphire Distress Ink. 

I hope my cards encourage you to watch the video and give this fun technique a try!

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful cards! Do you ink up the recessed part of the folder or other side?