Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Three More Foiled Acetate Card Ideas From My Newest Video



Acetate makes gorgeous floating easel cards as I have shown in the past, but when the acetate has lovely foiled butterflies on it like this one, it is even prettier. I am featuring Paper Wishes Butterfly Blush Luxury Foiled Acetate on all the cards in my newest video here. Those butterflies as well as the die cut butterflies and the "love" sentiment (created with Gina K Designs and Therm O Web's Foil Adhesive Transfer sheets WITHOUT HEAT) all just seem to float on this wedding slimline easel card. The butterfly die cuts are from Brutus Monroe and the pink embossed mirri card is also from Paper Wishes. Here is a view of this card flat and ready to mail:


Another thing you can do with foiled acetate is emboss it with an embossing folder. It is difficult to photograph, but I used an embossing folder from Paper Rose to emboss stitched flowers on the acetate for the front of this thank you card.


The easiest way to use acetate as the front on our cards is to attach it to a flap scored on the top of the card base as I did here. The Happy Birthday frame die cut from Tutti Designs and the butterfly cut with a Brutus Monroe die seem to float on the foiled acetate as you can see here:


I share all these ideas and more in my newest video here, so if you would like to learn more be sure to check it out.

I am entering the first card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday. 

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card designs Karen!