Wednesday, October 19, 2022

More Crealies Shaped Magic Iris Cards


I had so much fun creating shaped cards with the new Magic Iris Die Set from Crealies for my newest video here!  I make many non-romantic Valentines for friends and this card will be perfect for that! Just look at what happens when the tab is moved up:




I used the Slim Hearts With Double Stitch XXL die to make the heart shaped card and A Cardz Elements Heart for inside the open iris. The patterned mirror card is from Paper Wishes.


Can you see who is peaking out of the magic iris in this birdhouse shaped card? I push up the tab and see who is saying "hello friend":


Of course all the dies used on these cards are from Crealies. I show these and many other cards in the new video here all about how to easily make magical iris cards. 

No comments: