Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Six More Quick and Easy Gorgeous Cards With Background Dies


Another recent die I saw and couldn't resist is this Hummingbird Edger from Creative Expressions. As you can see, all I needed to do is cut it out of white and attach to a mirror card background and add a sentiment (or not as you can see in the next two examples.) This die is large but can be cut down to A2 size as I did in the next two cards:



And another favorite background die set I recently purchased during a great sale at Birch Press Designs is the three layer set used in these cards:




On the first card I used all three layers of the die, but on the next two cards I chose to use just two layers on the large part and one on the semi-circles on the side. The possibilities are endless! I show all thirteen cards I made with these dies in my newest video here and the dies are all so versatile I could make many more! 



No comments: