Saturday, October 1, 2022

Celebration Cards 4 Kids at Send A Smile 4 Kids


It’s the first Saturday of a new month and time for another fun challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids! The theme for this challenge is Celebration Cards 4 Kids, but you can choose to participate in our challenge with any card appropriate for a child.

I am getting ready to celebrate Halloween and so I made this fun card with new dies from Karen Burniston. The front features the new Bats Slim Pattern Plate and an older KB Happy Halloween oval with bats to continue the theme. But just look what happens when the card is opened:


I made this card with the new KB Label Charm Pop Up die set and the front oval pivots in a trio of ovals that stand up for display. The Spiders Slim Pattern Plate as well as the Skeleton and Bat are also new dies all available in the new release.

Be sure to check out the rest of the cards from TEAM SAS here and we would love it if you entered our challenge. 


I am entering this card in the Anything Goes Challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

 

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I love this fun fold card! Thanks for the inspiration!

Sybrina K said...

Okay, Karen, I know I say this every month. Your interactive cards are so fun. They no doubt bring big smiles to little faces. :)