Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Sealed By Spellbinders With and Without Wax Seals


I was recently contacted by Spellbinders and asked if I wanted to help promote the new dies from the Sealed By Spellbinders release and of course I said yes. This release includes many dies, wax beads, wax seal stamps and everything you might need to make gorgeous wax seals and cards. My choices were the limited to the dies you see on the two cards, but I am thrilled with the delicate beauty of these dies. The Sealed Twine die created the delicate strings that hold this bouquet together, and the Sealed Gingko and Sealed Squiggles dies are just perfect for this elegant birthday card. The background was created with the debossed side of Spellbinders Geo Screen Embossing Folder and  the stamp and circle die are sneak peaks from the upcoming Floral Reflections release at Spellbinders. (Note all the new products can be seen simply by clicking on the highlighted titles in the text.) 

I was intrigued by the wax seals in the new release and will be ordering some this week now that the release is available to be ordered. I had some very old wax beads and had read on line that stamps can be used (without harming them) to stamp the hot wax to form an impression. I tried that on this card with more more of the delicate beauty of the dies I received from Spellbinders and the same Geo Screen embossed background:


Isn't that pretty? I used another stamp and die from the upcoming Floral Reflections release (going live November 8th) and some gems from Gina Marie Designs to complete this card for a special young lady. 

I love how these cards turned out and hope you will join me shopping the new Sealed By Spellbinders release and then playing with these gorgeous dies and the wax seals. Watch for a new video coming soon!

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card designs and I love the delicate look of them! Especially like the squiggles but I am not I (old fumble fingers) could work with them. Did you just attach under the seals?

Bonnie said...

Love these sprigs, Karen! They make such a pretty bouquet! I may have to check them out! Thanks for your visit.