Saturday, February 8, 2014

A Card for My Daughter


Sometimes I see stamps and I just have to get them because they are perfect to make a card for someone I love. That was the case with both of these stamps from two of my favorite stamp companies. Of course, if you follow my blog at all, you know I design for Crackerbox Palace and love their stamps. The lady with the sun is one of their stamps, and I paper pieced her dress and sun, and colored the rest with Copics. The sentiment is a new one I won recently from DRS Designs and I just knew my daughter would love it. So do I! It is a perfect wish for anyone special in our lives. I embossed the golden card base with a new embossing folder from Darice. CAS card, but perfect for my favorite daughter who I am seeing tomorrow:)

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at Crafty Girls and Delightful Challenges.

Stamping smiles, Karen

3 comments:

Sandy Palmer said...

Her dress is so cool! Very nice card! I am sure your daughter will love it! Thanks for sharing it with us at Delightful Challenges, "Anything Goes"! :)

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a lovely card. Your daughter will love it!

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card love the image and beautiful sentiment-thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
Carol DT x