Sunday, February 16, 2014

Friend Card on Silhouette Sunday


The challenge this week at the Silhouette Blog is to simply make any project with our Silhouette cutting machines and their cutting files. When shopping at the Silhouette America store recently, I couldn't resist this sweet kitty and her mouse friend that she is sharing her umbrella with. I made a cute and easy friend card with it. I am fascinated with using the positives and negatives of die cuts, and I did just that on the inside of the card.


In addition to the challenge at the Silhouette Blog, I am entering this card in the From the Heart challenge at Creative Corner.

5 comments:

Vicky Briggs said...

I like the negative. Your blog is really nice and I do like your signature, very cool.

cheryl said...

this is super hun,works,really well,too love the signature,hugs Cherylxxxxx

Ina G said...

Love your card Karen. Signature is awesome. The font you use is really easy to read and see.

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

So cute, I love the blue/pink combo and how you used all the pieces for the inside and out :)

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet...love the cat standing in the love rain

thanks a lot for taking part at CREATIVE CORNER CHALLENGES
Love Mel