Friday, February 28, 2014

Vintage Card on Crackerbox Palace Friday


It's Crackerbox Palace Friday and I am sharing vintage looking card I created with some new Crackerbox Palace stamps I recently received. I really like the color combo of kraft and light blue. The light blue layer was sponged with brown ink through a Heidi Swapp plastic stencil, then embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder. I cut a kraft rectangle and stamped the beautiful Crackerbox Palace bush in brown twice. I rounded the corners and cut into 4 pieces, sponging all the edges. I attached the pieces to the front of the card and added a “blessed” sentiment with some pearls to complete the card.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. The CBP website is being upgraded currently, but you can always email or call them if you want any of the stamps I share.
 I am entering these cards in the Anything Goes challenges at  Love to Create and Scrapbook Stamp Society.

3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a wonderful card Karen.



Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

Kaija said...

Great card Karen!
Thank for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
Gr.Kaija DT-member

mixamatoasties said...

That's lovely.

Thanks for sharing at :Love to Create.

Susan