Friday, February 7, 2014

Swimming By to Say Hi!


It's Crackerbox Palace Friday and I am sharing a cute card that would be perfect for a special child in your life. I started with a blue card base and cut three rectangles of the same blue, rounding two of the corners. I paper pieced the submarine and water monster with patterned papers before attaching to the blue pieces. I stamped the perfect sentiment and raised all three pieces with pop dots when attaching to the card base.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. The CBP website is being upgraded currently, but you can always email or call them if you want any of the stamps I share.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at Loves Rubberstamps and at Through the Craft Room Door.
Crackerbox Palace smiles, Karen


3 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OH I love this fabulous image and the great design. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Sandra said...

Very cute card Karen!
Like the layout!!
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
Hugs,Sandra

Athina said...

How adorable! Any little one would love that fun little dragon! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!