Sunday, February 23, 2014

Easter Card in a Box on Silhouette Sunday


Have you seen all the "Cards in a Box" all over Pinterestland lately? I made this one following this tutorial  using several Easter files from Silhouette America. To make the box is not hard to do at all, and with cutting files from Silhouette, this one came together very easily. I cut the eggs, bunnies and Happy Spring with my Silhouette Portrait.


This is what the box card looks like folded flat from the back. I cut another fun bunny face with my Silhouette and layered it on a pink piece that can be used to write a Happy Spring message.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at Crafty Girls and Through the Craft Room Door.

3 comments:

Vicky Briggs said...

Neat box Karen. I like that it folds flat to mail. How fun to have someone open it and able to set it up. Your grandson would love this. Looks like you are having fun with your Silhouette. :)

Cheri said...

So, so cute!

verybellemakes said...

These look so effective, must give it a go soon - thanks for the tutorial pointer, will pop over there later today! Thank you for joining the Crafty Girls Challenge, hope to see you again very soon.

Victoria DT