Monday, February 3, 2014

Graduation Cards with Twine for Challenges

The challenge this week at Simon Says Stamp is anything Goes with Twine or String and I remembered that I had not blogged these graduation cards I made last spring for some family members and to teach in my classes. I found tutorials on line on how to make the card and the tassels, but I am not sure where they are now. This is what the inside looks like:

It is designed for a money or check holder, and I put a graduation pix and sentiment from Technique Tuesday on the card inside.

I am also entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Challenges 4 Everybody.

Stamping smiles, Karen

1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Oh these are so clever and fabulous too.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

luv

Debby