Sunday, February 9, 2014

Last Valentine on Silhouette Sunday


This is the Valentine I made for my son and his wife and it is in the mail to them. I started with a textured white cardstock and layered a heart I cut out with my Silhouette Portrait and a Silhouette America cutting file.I trimmed off the right edge and added the love (also a cutting file from Silhouette.) CAS but lovely I think.

I am entering this card in the All Heart challenge at Simon Says Stamp and the Anything Goes challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More.

Stamping and Silhouette smiles, Karen

6 comments:

sandie said...

Stunning, I love the texture of the white card. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

jimlynn said...

Totally gorgeous!!!
Lynn

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is stunning! I don't have ways to do cut files, but I do often use some dies to created fine detail diecuts. Only problem, I have not figured out a way to adhere them to cards with an adhesive that will withstand the hot temps that the soldiers have in the war zones. So I seldom send them to Operation Write Home.

Deborah Frings said...

I really like the textured card behind the diecut heart. The details in the heart are just fab! Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Karen, so elegant.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Wiebke Kommerell said...

Yes, CAS and lovely :-)
Maybe I should start to dream of a cutting machine...