Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Easy Gorgeous Cards with Gina K Designs and Therm O Web Glitz Glitter Gels


If I had to pick a favorite of the new Glitz Glitter Gels from Gina K Designs and Therm O Web, it would have to be Turquoise Sea. Just look how awesome this glitter gel looks on  both white and black cardstock! I  simply applied it through the new GKD/TOW Crazy Daisy Stencil and added a die cut sympathy sentiment from Dee's Distinctively to make these sympathy cards. 

These cards are among the many I share in my newest video "Putting on the Glitz with Gina K. and Therm O Web Glitz Glitter Gels." Here is another card I made with the same stencil and stamps and stencils from the Petals & Wings set:


I am entering the second card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

2 comments:

Brenda in IN said...

These are beautiful cards, Karen. I love the shine of the glitter on both cardstocks.

Sue D said...

So pretty and sparkly!