Tuesday, April 23, 2019

More Gorgeous Scenery Cards from My Newest Video


My sister and niece shared so many gorgeous scenery pictures from their recent trip to Montana, I just had to use every one for their gift of memory cards. I made this one in my newest video and show how easy it is to use the eclipse technique with a lovely photograph. I cut the photos themselves with a favorite wonky stitched die from Gina Marie Designs and then die cut LOVE out with a die from Die-namics. I also used dies from Gina Marie Designs and Die-Namics on this eclipse card:





This is another fun idea you can try with a photo or a background of any kind - cut it into strips of different widths and attach them on a cardstock background. I layered on peach and then black and those colors picked up the colors in the photo. "Thankful" was cut with a die from Gina K Designs.

For more ideas on how to make lovely cards with your photos, please watch the video here and come back this week here on my blog. 

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful scene card designs.