Monday, April 8, 2019

Video - Special Cards for Dads and Grads with New Karen Burniston Dies


I am having so much fun with the new dies from Karen Burniston and in my newest video, I share how to make a double wide woven basket for an ice cream loving Dad and some fun pop up graduation cards. This is the time of year most of us need graduation and Father's Day cards but of course, these dies can be used for any special occasion. 


Karen Burniston showed how to make a double wide woven basket in a video just after releasing her woven basket box card die set, and I made this one for a special dad who loves ice cream. I created a vellum gift card envelope and the Culver's gift card and this card will be for my husband on Father's Day. Here are a couple more views: 



I think the "DAD" on the back oval is super cute with the "A" an upside down ice cream cone. The  oval, alphabet letters and "enjoy" are also dies from Karen Burniston, and the "On Your Day" on the front is a Tonic Studios die. 

To see how easy it is to make this double wide woven basket and other pop up graduation cards, watch the video here. Thanks for your visit here and for watching, subscribing and sharing my videos.

No comments: