Monday, April 29, 2019

Video - Putting On the Glitz With Gina K. Therm O Web Glitz Glitter Gel


I love the glitz of glitter but not the mess of loose glitter, and so my favorite products from the recent collaboration between Gina K Designs and Therm O Web are the Glitz Glitter Gels! In my newest video I share many cards I made with them and how easy it is to add the glitz of glitter to our cards. 

This is the card I make in the video. It features the Petals and Wings Stamp n Stencil stamps, dies and stencil from Gina K Designs and Therm O Web. I also used the Grass Green and Turquoise Sea Glitz Glitter Gels and show how easy it is to make this glitzy glittery lovely card. The sentiment die is from Sue Wilson of Creative Expressions. 

This is another card I made with the Petals & Wings Stamp n Stencil sets. I added black glittery textured spots on the ladybug and the flower tops with Black and Turquoise Glitz Glitter Gels.

I had so much fun designing with these unique creative products and hope you will watch my video and then give them a try!

I am entering the first card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

2 comments:

Lin said...

The little glittery touches are perfect, Karen - love both of your designs! Thank you for joining us once again at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Sue D said...

I enjoyed the video on how you made these.