Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Two Sweater Vest Cards for Guys From My Newest Video



In my newest Die Cut Crazy video, I share how easy it is to make great masculine cards if you have the right dies. The two cards I am sharing today from that video both were made with the Sunny Studios Sweater Vest Die Set. This die set creates vest shaped cards that are perfect for any guy. I made this one for Father's Day using Karen Burniston's Alphabet Die Set. I could not resist making an ugly sweater version for Christmas:


Isn't this card fun? I embossed the sweater vest with a cable knit embossing folder and added strips and deer cut with a Tim Holtz Sixxix die to make it a truly perfect ugly Christmas sweater. I added some holiday wished inside the card with a Stampendous die set: 
I am a die cut addict I admit and have so much fun designing and sharing cards with you here and on my YouTube channel. Thanks for helping me #share the joy of creativity!

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

Oh man Karen, these are some cool masculine cards! I am loving this vest die set and think it might have to find its way into my stash!