Tuesday, April 16, 2019

More Flocked Fun Fold Cards from My Newest Video


Check out the super cute pandas on this fun fold card- they are soft and velvety and made with the new Therm O Web Deco Foil Flock Transfer Sheets as I show in my newest video here. Here is a close up:


The panda die is from Neat & Tangled and created with black flock and then the second panda is from what is left when the first one is pulled off. All the sentiment dies are from Karen Burnston. The fun fold card was created with a template from Crealies and the #22 Create a Card Die Set. Here is a look from the back so you can see the steps in this card:




This is another fun fold card that shows how the white flock transfer sheet can be colored with ink as I did on the Mama and baby elephants (dies from Tonic Studios) with grey ink. And they can be embossed with embossing folders before sponging with ink as well as I did on the sides of this card. Here is a close up:



I used the Crealies Create a Card #22 to make this fun fold card as I show in the video here. The sentiment and rubber ducky were created with dies from Karen Burniston.