Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Rockin' Rectangle School Color Graduation Pop-Up Cards


I love to make personalized school color graduation cards especially when they pop up with interactive movement like these cards that I made with the new Karen Burniston Rockin' Rectangle Die Set for my newest video here.  The super cute owl made with the new KB Feathered Animals and Tiny Accessories 2 die sets peaks through the window. But just look at what happens when the card is opened: 


It is much easier to really see the movement when the card is opened and how easy to make this card if you watch the video here. And here is the back of the card where you could sign and write a personal note:



I also make a Rockin' Rectangle card for my nephew who is graduating as a pilot from University of North Dakota. I turned this card so the UND symbol fits perfectly in the window and then it pops open this way:



To see how these cards really pop when opened and how easy it is to make them, watch the video here.

No comments: