Thursday, June 10, 2021

Cardmaking with Napkins and New Floral Dies from the June Release at Dies...to Die For



In my newest video I show many cards made with napkins and brand new floral dies from the June release at Dies...To Die For at Shopscrapbook101.com. I used the new Carnation Dies on this birthday card and was able to easily personalize the card for my sister with the new Tanks Tiny Alphabet Die Set. I made the envelope with the new A2 Envelope Die Set out of vellum and look at what my sister and all the postal workers will see:





I made a slimline and A2 card out of each of the pretty napkins I chose to feature in the new video. These wood plank and floral napkins are my favorite and I created Wisteria flowers to hand down on the wood planks and raised the layered "make a wish" on black fun foam for the eclipse look. 



The last two napkin cards I share in the new video feature the new Baby's Breath, Glass Vases and Long Stem Roses Die Sets here as well as a sentiment I able to easily make with the small Tanks Tiny Alphabet Die Set. 


The inside of this card features the new layered "Congratulations" die set as well as the new Baby's Breath and  a Torn Edge Slimline Die. I also made pretty blue floral envelopes in both the A2 and slimline sizes for these cards.

I had great fun making cards with napkins and all the awesome dies from Dies...To Die For for the new video and hope my cards inspire you to try some of these ideas and products!

I am entering the 2nd card in the Create a Scene challenge at Simon Says Stamp.

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful cards using napkins. I especially love the last one with all the blue.