Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Hero Arts Birthday Message Bonus Cards

I used this fun Hero Arts Birthday Message die in my newest video with the Faux Suede Technique  and when I was done playing I just couldn't toss the extra pieces. So I created another shaker card with different colored seed beads in three different areas of the open diecut. Can you see how the colors change from a darker purple to a lighter purple and then blue? Too fun! Then I had extra pieces still so I created this slimline birthday card:


I am entering the first card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful birthday designs.

Celeste Goff said...

Both cards are fabulous Karen but I especially love the shaker one! Love how it could be either feminine or masculine!