Friday, June 11, 2021

Creative Cuts Guest Designer Post for Cutplorations at the Stamplorations Blog

Today is my last Creative Cuts guest designer blogpost for CUTplorations which is a division of STAMPlorations. I have had a great time designing with the awesome dies, stencils and other products at STAMPlorations these last few months. To see my three cards and all the info and links, please visit their blog here.


Here is a sneak peak at one of the cards I share in my Creative Cuts Guest Designer blogpost. I love to design with different ways to use stencils and foils to "color" my diecuts. To find out how I colored this gorgeous dragonfly cover plate die from Cutplorations and to see the other two cards, be sure to click and read all the details there. 

I want to thank Sheri and everyone at STAMPlorations for my guest designer spots these last few months! I hope my cards encourage you to give some of these awesome dies, stencils and other products a try!

And don't forget that my code STAMPGIRLKARENH saves you 20% on any order at STAMPlorations! 

I am entering this card in the Create a Scene challenge at Simon Says Stamp.

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful with the foiled design!