Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Subscribers- A Change is Required- Please Read and Subscribe a New Way

As most of you probably know, the Feedburner Subscription service is ending in July 2021 so if you are a subscriber to my blog you will not continue getting my blogposts in your email unless you make a change. 

Many of my blogging friends are now using FOLLOW.IT as their new subscription service and I have now added that to my blog. It is the first box on the right side of my blog now. Please add your email address there and click subscribe. You will get an email to confirm your new subscription-please do so.

**I have Bloglovin' too, so if you are one of the 116 using that subscription service, no change is necessary.**

If you were subscribing with Feedburner, you can choose to subscribe with Bloglovin' instead of Follow.It - simply scroll down on the right side of my blog and click on the BLUE BOX below the Bloglovin' name. 

I have changed to Follow.It on several blogs I am following and it seems to be working fine. My next blogposts will be Monday, Tuesday and Thursday of next week (June 21, 22 and 24). I suggest you see if you get both the new and the old subscription blogposts. You can unsubscribe to the Feedburner one once the new one is working, or do nothing and that one will stop working sometime in July.

I really do appreciate all my subscribers and followers on my blog all these years. I hope you stay with me through this change in subscription services.

1 comment:

Patti J said...

Following! Thanks for the fun sharing! How cool that we both have Nate’s! Hugs…!