Thursday, June 24, 2021

More Bright and Colorful Salad Spinner Cards With Dies, Embossing Folders and ColorBurst


I had so much fun playing with watercolor powders in my larger salad spinner for my newest video and today I am sharing three more favorites. This colorful background was created with a mix of Ken Oliver's  ColorBurst watercolor powders and his Liquid Metals, then embossed with a 3D embossing folder from Simon Says Stamp. The sentiment is from Sue Wilson and Creative Expressions. 



My last two cards feature a new Slimline Burst Builder die from Trinity Stamps and more salad spinner ColorBurst backgrounds. "Soar" is a favorite die from Quietfire Designs, the birds are from Impression Obsession and the butterflies were punched with various punches. "Take flight" is a clear sticker from Stamplorations. 

I had so much fun creating these salad spinner cards for my new video and hope my ideas inspire you to give some of these techniques and products a try! 

No comments: