Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Stretch Your Supplies Video Series - More Cards Made with Hearts Dies and Stencils


One of my favorite new die sets is the Hearts of Love Shaker Card die set from Kat Scrappiness and on this slimline card I used one for a shaker and a smaller heart without shaker elements. This is just one of 8 different cards with heart dies and/or stencils from my newest video here. The "love" is a die from Suzanne Cannon and the stitched slimline die is from Pinkfresh Studios. I made many cards with the Hearts of Love Shaker die set and some were shakers and some were not.


The first card above features the same hearts cardstock, a heart shaker and the pretty LOVE die from Poppystamps. The second card shows a layered heart on a red mirror card front with a debossed heart pattern from Honey Bee Stamps. The fun sentiment is from Sue Wilson. 


Here is one last card from my newest video and this one features several new romantic stencils- the Altenew layered hearts and the hands from Stencil Girl. I stenciled the hands over the layered hearts with an aqua blue ink and then covered the ink with Gina K Designs/Therm O Web Iridescent Glitz Glitter Gel. Forever is a die from Cutplorations and the Wooden Picture Frame die is from Dies...To Die For. 

I sure had fun designing all these cards with my new heart dies and stencils and hope my cards inspire you to give some of the products and ideas a try. 

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

These are so beautiful and will work well for Valentine's Day too as well as for any other occasion.