Tuesday, June 29, 2021

More Black Salad Spun Backgrounds From My Latest Video


Wouldn't this peaceful card be perfect for a sympathy or even a Christmas card? It is one of many cards I share in my newest video where the backgrounds were created with a salad spinner, Lindy's Magicals Watercolor Powders, Ken Oliver's Liquid Metals and water. The trees is a die from Tim Holtz and Sizzix and "peace" is from Tonic Studios. 


The rocket is blasting off through space on this fun card perfect for kids. The rocket ship and astronaut were created with dies from Karen Burniston.



Here are the last two of the many I shared in the new video all created with black watercolor paper, Lindy's Magicals, Liquid Metals and water spun in a salad spinner. The first card features a die called Dream With Me by Picket Fence and a sentiment die from Karen Burniston. The second card features stars from Sizzix and the perfect sentiment from Simon Says Stamp.

I hope my cards and new video inspire you to try this technique and some of the products shown. I sure had fun and will have more videos in this Salad Spinner Series coming soon.

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great card designs. The Christmas card with the trees is my fu.