Friday, August 28, 2020

Celebrating with New Dies



Playing with new dies and cardmaking products makes me happy and that is needed these days. I am loving the rainbows of color created when using Tonic Studios iridescent mirror card and they look even more beautiful when embossed. Some backgrounds cut a pattern into the cardstock rather than cut a shape and that is the case with the new Hero Arts background die I used on this card. I also added some twisted crepe banners cut with a new die from The Greetery and added a cheerful "celebrate" cut with a die from Karen Burniston.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

2 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Fun card! I just ordered the twisted crepe banner dies this morning! Looking forward to using them!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful colors and design.