Monday, August 17, 2020

Video - Two Times The Bitty Ball Fun With Karen Burniston's Animal Dies

I had so much fun creating animals with Karen Burniston's new Bitty Ball and Animal Add-on dies that I created a whole zoo full for my newest video here. My favorite of the animals I created is the elephant that I show how to make in the video- isn't he adorable? 
 I show in the video how easy it is to create the super cute pop up elephant and also how I created the card to mail him in. When the recipient opens the card, this adorable elephant pops up to surprise and delight him or her! I made the elephant with the new Karen Burniston Bitty Ball Pop-Up Die Set which is just a little smaller than the Surprise Ball Pop-Up, and the new Animal Add-ons.

On the front of the elephant card I used the new Fronds Pattern Plate and Go Wild sentiment as well as Karen's Crosshatch Rectangle dies. 

Here is another of the Bitty Ball animal cards I created for this new video:
The front is cute with a little hippo from the new Wild Animals set on Karen's Crosshatch Oval with a "Hip Hippo Hooray" using an Impression Obsession die on some embossed shiny Tonic Studios iridescent mirror card. But just wait until the card is opened:





 A super cute messy hippopotamus pops up with a corny hippo joke to make the recipient laugh out loud. These cards are even better when you see the pop up movement when the card is opened as you can see in the new video here. 

I show many more animals made with the new Bitty Ball Pop-up die in the video, so I hope you will check it out here. 

No comments: