Tuesday, August 18, 2020

More Bitty Ball Pop-Up Animals From My Newest Video


Here is the front of another Karen Burniston Double Bitty Ball Pop Up card from my newest video with cute giraffe from the new Wild Animals die set and a question that will be answered when the belly band is slid off to reveal: 


 I created this cute giraffe with two of the new bitty balls and a bottom piece so the giraffe is taller looking. I embossed the body with a Design Objectives embossing folder and stenciled on some spots with a Concord & 9th stencil. I think it I were going to make this giraffe again, I would add the embossing and spots to the extra pieces of the body to strengthen the giraffe. Here is the punch line of the joke which I think my grandson will love:


The new Bitty Ball and Animal Add-on dies from Karen Burniston make these cards so easy and fun to make. But of course you can make these cards with other punches and dies as I show here: 

 Isn't this puppy adorable? I created his features with a template I purchased from Lynn Pratt here. I had made one similar for a video I did earlier with Karen's Surprise Ball Pop-up dies but decided to make a new card with the smaller size Bitty Ball which is so much easier to fit into a card and then into an envelope. I used a new Paw-some stencil from CAS-ual Fridays to create the front of this card:



The alphabet dies for this message and the front are from Karen Burniston and Woof is a Kat Scrappiness die. I had so much fun creating a zoo full of animals with the new dies for my new video and hope my cards inspire you to give some a try! 

No comments: