Saturday, August 15, 2020

New Dies, New Card Size and Just a Tinge of Color

I just found a new die company called "Dies... to Die For" which is perfect for die cut addicts like me. I have been looking for a dandelion die for a long time and found this set which I will use often for many types of cards. I needed to make an A6 sized sympathy card which is a size I had not made before. This card is 6 1/4" tall by 4 1/2" wide (when folded.) I love the look of white on white, but I did add just a tinge of green color to the Memory Box foliage die cut and a little grey on the Crafter's Companion sentiment. The frame was cut with a Hero Arts frame die and raised. I finished the card with some of my favorite clear gems from Gina Marie Designs.

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful sympathy card and I love the colors.

Celeste Goff said...

Beautiful card Karen!