Monday, August 3, 2020

Video - Easy Stenciling and Backgrounds With Pink & Main's Blender Brushes

                                                                     

I just discovered Pink & Main's Ergonomic Blender Brush and show in my newest video why it has become my favorite for blending backgrounds and stencils. I had so much fun with the easy blending, I created 8 cards I share in the video! This is the card I demo from start to finish: 
I am loving Rina K's Reverse Stencil Technique and I picked a favorite Zentangle Dots stencil from A Colorful Life Designs to create this fun bright slimline card. I cut the card front with a stitched die from Kat Scrappiness and the "hello friend" dies are by Bright Rosa. Here is a peak at the inside of this card with a sentiment die from Sue Wilson and another colorful blended strip:

Here is another slimline card and this one features the awesome new cloud stencil from A Colorful Life Designs and a beautiful sentiment stamp from Dina Kowall and Impression Obsession. 

As I show in the video, it is so easy to blend inks through stencils with the Pink & Main Blender Brush and I used several colors of green distress ink and a ferns stencil from A Colorful Life to create this pretty card front. I die cut a layered "Happy" from Gina Marie Designs and raised it for the eclipse look and then added a sentiment strip from Simon Says Stamp. 
To see many more cards and how the Pink & Main Ergonomic Blending Brush makes blending so easy, watch the new video here. I just ordered the mini version too and can't wait to give that a try.
I am entering the first card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Gorgeous cards Karen!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love all your wonderful cards.